X-note Demo X-note Demo

Excuse me, I'm getting into animation, and I was just wondering, how and what program was this made with? If this was with Flash, I wish someone would help me.

Other than this, I really am enjoying this game, so far. I took the time out of gameplay to write this review, I think this is a really great game, and I want to make a game like this. Not the same plot, characters, or anything, but just the way they talk, with those boxes, and everything and I love stuff like this!

Way to go! this is beautiful so far! 5 Stars up!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Well, I honestly missed this game. I've been playing this game since I was 13 I think.
I don't find anything rated A about this game though, so maybe false advertisement on that? Unless someone can point out to me what's so A rated. It's not A rated unless you put in cheats I think... I'm not quite entirely sure.

Anyway; however, this game is pretty O.K. I would definitely play it over and over, and recommend to a few friends. :)

5 Stars because I missed this game, and I don't really think there's anything wrong with it.

A Feel A Feel

THIS WAS GREAT M8 ALTHOUGH I CAN'T HEAR IT. BECOS I CAN'T BE LOUD AT A PUBLIC LIBRARY BUT I'M SURE THIS WAS WELL DONE AF. <3